Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

Description writing

Hi blog readers, Today I am going to talk about my description writing like my speech this is my writing.

The existed boy had amazing  birthday.

There are crunchy nuts.

And jiggly jelly on the shiny plate.
The sandwiches are a triangle shape.

The teeny red sausage taste soft. The jiggly jelly taste like strawberry. 
 
Above is the first time I have written it and this is my second time.



The exciting  boy had an amazing  birthday, it was an awesome birthday. 

There are crunchy chocolate brown nuts, jiggly wobbly jelly on the shiny and sparkly plate.
The sharp sandwiches are a triangle shape that  has three sides, and in the sandwiches there is melted cheese and ham.  There are amazing games like a pinata and pin the donkey. There are games like musical chairs and pass the parcel. The teeny weeny red sausage taste salty. The jiggly wobbly jelly tastes like strawberries and it makes your tongue turn red.
The crazy kids are so  loud that the boxes fell over.   


Have you ever done description writing? If you have then I would love to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Zara great to see such impressive improvement! Keep up the good work. Mahi pai!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.