Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

5 facts about ice skating

Hi blog readers! Today I'm going to tell you  5 facts about ice skating 1. I can spin around.  2. I can do Bubbles.  3. I can skate fast. 4. When we go on school trips we can do free ice skating. 5.  When we go on school trips, when we are on the ice skating rink, we've got to wait. Then after you wait for a little while the lights will turn off. Then some music will come on and some rainbow lights will come on.



                                         Don't forget to comment. Have you ever been ice skating?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zara!

    I love how informative your blog post is and all the great photos! Make sure that you put down where you found these photos, though :)

    It sounds like you've had a few ice skating lessons before - do you go ice skating a lot? I used to figure skate when I was in high school and I did lots of competitions. It was really good fun! You must be excited for our Winter Fun Day coming up?

    If you could learn any trick on ice skates, what would it be?

    From Miss W :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.